Monday, August 3, 2009

Working and anticipating

Overall, things have been going pretty well since my last post. I've finally been able to do some working...I don't feel quite so lazy anymore, lol, and it's nice to have an income again! Yay! God provides! Currently I am doing said work...I'm basically just sitting in an office all day long, answering the phone. It's a job, though, so I'm not complaining. Every night this week I'm going to be doing some other work in the form of babysitting...it's going to be a long week, lol.

The visit with my cousin David was pretty fun! We've seen some movies, had some friends over, and tried not to get into too much trouble, lol. Hanging out with family is always fun. He heads back to Louisiana tomorrow.

Road trip planning is going well...I can't wait to be on the open road again, and I can't wait to see some California sunshine!! I'm super pumped about this last hoorah of Summer '09! If anybody has been on Route 66 before and has any suggestions of things we just have to stop and see, let me know!

Hope everyone is enjoying the summer!

Paz,
Amelia

No comments: